Tuesday 15 September 2015

Do you reward yourself?

Follow Through

- to continue movement after action has begun. 

Are you great at starting things? 
Do you start many things, often? 
Lose interest once it has begun? 

Get an idea and run with it, 
only to get off home base 
and never make it 
around the plates,
back to home? 

Yeah, Me Too!!

I have done this many, many times. 
I get hundreds of ideas a day. 

It is not humanly possible, 
for one person, 
to bring 
all their ideas 
to life 
and follow through 
on each. 

I'm working on changing some of my habits 
for the next 30 days. 

Calling it my 
"Best Self Journey" 
here is my first video. 

Let me know what you think of it. 


What I have found about my 
"lack's follow through" 
habit is that 
I need rewards. 

What is my reward for following through? 

A glass of wine, scotch, port....
Sleeping In....
A Spa Day....
A Fabulous Night Out....
An Exquisitely Expensive Dinner.....
A Chocolate Basket....
A day or weekend off....
A trip to Vegas....
A Month away for a Family Trip....
A Donation to my Favourite Charity.....

I need some help. 

What are some of your rewards? 

No comments:

Post a Comment